Celtic Knot Bracelet
6 strands of Craft Lace 48” long each
26 Pony beads
- Take all 6 strands of Craft Lace and measure 5” from end. Make a knot to hold strands together.
- Divide into 2 sections of 3 strands each. Put 1 pony bead on each section.
- Make a Celtic knot. Add a pony bead onto each 3 strand section to form a station between each Celtic knot.
- Continue to alternate Celtic knots and adding pony beads. Knot and bead until the body of the bracelet reaches approx 6-6 ½” in length (this should be approx 11 bead stations and 9 Celtic knots).
- When desired length is reached put final pony beads onto bracelet then knot off all strands of craft lace to finish.
- Take loose ends of the bracelet and knot pony beads onto the ends.
1) Knot all ends together
2) Separate into 2 strands.
Take right strand and make
a loop under left strand
3) Loop the left strand under
the right strand as shown
4) then weave it back through
the two loops as shown below.
5) Slide knot into place and