1. Select two colors of Toner Craftlace. One color should be about twice as long as the other.
2. Fold the shorter length in half. Place one end of the longer length in the fold and tie an overhand knot, forming a loop approx 1/3" long ( Fig A). mentally label the short strands #1 and #2 and the long strand #3.
3. Bring strand #3 around and over strand #1 and under strand #2. Pull the braid tight and adjust as you go along. (Fig B).
4. Now bring strand #3 around and over strand #3 and under strand #1 (Fig C). Pull tight and adjust (Fig D).
5. Continue braiding, repeating steps 2 and 3 until you have reached the length you want. To finish, tie all ends together in an overhand knot.